State of the Art. No Frills. No Compromises.
Serving globally out of San Francisco, Scott's positioned for high-availability audio performance and production work with industry standards throughout the delivery chain, plus a couple special twists for a calculated mix of new and old school technology. He works largely from his home studios, also onsite at others as called and occasionally from the road: On whole running a paperless, integrated and optimized workflow using mobile devices and apps, secure cloud services and more.
- ISO: Custom-built vocal / ISO booth, ~STC 52
- Mic: Neumann U87AI; InnerTube option (Telefunken NOS)
- Rigging: Revelation 600 series hardware
- DAW: Avid ProTools via Mac Pro, maxed RAM
- mbps (up/down) 12/165
- Private networks; wired, WiFi remote control in booth
- I/O and pre: Digi002R Rev H, Black Lion Audio modded
- VOIP: Source-Connect Pro (ISDN bridge), ipDTL, Skype
- Phone patch: Telos-ONE with auto-answer, dedicated line
- External quiet drives, local and remote backups; encrypted
Secondary / Mobile:
- Mic: Sennheiser 416
- DAW1: Avid ProTools via MacBook, MicPort Pro
- VOIP: Source-Connect Now (ISDN bridge), ipDTL, Skype
- DAW2: Twisted Wave via iPad, iAudioInterface2
- Porta-Booth Pro if needed
Want to learn more about the technical aspects of voice over production or test your knowledge thereof? Try the quiz available on this site which covers that and more.